Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thrifty Thursdays - #3 - Dining Designs



When I decided to give my dining room a face lift, I started with the chairs.  After all, when enjoying a meal or sitting down for a game of cards, that's one of the most important things.

I started to see these retro metal chairs all over - with price tags to match!  Target only recently added these to their assortment, otherwise I would have had to give them a try, but I went with the World Market model - and I love them!

New rug and wall artwork to come next month!  :) 


In case you are interested in some of the current decor...



This piece of art is from Crate & Barrel. It's made out of reclaimed rain gutters and is still available here.


These wood bark chargers are from World Market.  I love the rustic charm they add to the place settings.  They are still available here.

The pendant lamp is actually a collapsible wire basket that I got from CB2 (no longer available) that I hung upside down on an existing basic pendant wire.  I drew from inspiration at other sites like this, this, this, and this, but mine only cost $35!  Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment