Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I Dream Of Eugene



Ever since he won the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund in 2008, I've had my eye on Alexander Wang and his collections.  Known for his urban designs, he always walks the contradictory line between refinement and imperfection.  His t-shirts are amazing, and his bags are scrumptious!

I can't be blamed then - for the temptation that was roused within me during this past holiday weekend when Barneys Warehouse had an extra 30% off their sale.  

Even though I already own the classic Rocco bag with studs on the bottom - I figured Rocco needed a friend and what better companion than zipper-happy Eugene?!

Welcome to family...

On a sad note - they have since sold out, but you can still get it here.  I won't tell you how good of a deal I got it for - no need to rub it in...  :)

1 comment: