Friday, July 26, 2013

J. Crew, I Love You... - #3 - August Style Guide


I'm pretty sure I've heard several people verbalize their desire to just live in a J. Crew catalog - ditto that.  In Sex & The City, Carrie says, "When I first moved to New York and I was totally broke, sometimes I would buy Vogue instead of dinner. I just felt it fed me more."  I feel the same way about the J. Crew Style Guide - only theirs is free!  I present to you - the August Style Guide.

First things first - I am absolutely making this outfit happen for Fall.  I already have their scout chino version of these pants from a few seasons back.  My bizarre farmer-chic obsession has afforded me many a plaid button down, and we recently saw my foray into studded footwear here.  That being said, these Super Ciccio eyeglasses may need to be added to the collection, only I think I would opt for the walrus color.

I think I found my newest hair inspiration...


And if only I could order one of these...I mean - is that really too much to ask?


No comments:

Post a Comment