Friday, July 19, 2013

Fashion Fridays - #2 - Damsels In Distress(ed) Denim



Maybe it's just me, but I think that denim has become such an important part of one's wardrobe.  There are so many styles, fits, rinses, and finishes to choose from.  I won't even confess to how many pairs I currently own, but let's just say - the collection is ever growing...

Distressed denim is really having a moment right now.  I love pairing mine with a dressier top to balance out the look.  

If you're not sure about investing in the trend, you can always sacrifice a pair that you already own and go at 'em with some sandpaper, bleach, paint, or scissors to rough 'em up.  If that scares you - hit up Goodwill or a thrift store where you can find tons of options for under $10.  That way - if it doesn't work out or you don't get much use out of them you won't feel bad.

Personally - I'm already several pairs in and I don't see an end in sight.  I think this trend is here to stay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment