Thursday, September 12, 2013

Thrifty Thursdays - #10 - Avon Calling...


{Available here}

For some reason I can't think of Avon without thinking about Edward Scissorhands - anyone else?  :)  Well they've been getting a lot of press lately about a new kind of mascara - they call it their "Mega Effects" mascara.  Check out the applicator - it's massive!  I consider myself a bit of a connoisseur when it comes to mascara and always have to try the latest and greatest to see if they are worth the hype - and I have to say - this one's pretty good!  While the motion of painting it on to your lashes takes some getting used to compared with conventional wands, it gives me longer fuller lashes that are separated without looking spider-y.  At only $10 - it's worth a try... 

No comments:

Post a Comment