Thursday, September 19, 2013

Splurge {vs} Save - It's 5 o'clock Somewhere, Right?...

{Left- Crate & Barrel, Right- Target}

Growing up in the Midwest - I've stayed true to my roots and generally prefer beer for my drink of choice.  Now that I'm in my thirties though - I'm beginning to dabble in the art of cocktails.  My mini bar officially has vodka, gin, and bourbon available.  I love this old fashioned bar cart - it feels very Tom Ford "A Single Man" - an era when a daily cocktail was tradition and almost an art.  While the Crate & Barrel version in all brass is stunning, at $599 it's a bit of an investment.  For $129.99, the Target version still has the vintage brass feel, but also combines my design aesthetic with a hint of wood.  Either way, it's got to be 5 o'clock somewhere, right?  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment