Monday, September 9, 2013

Minty Fresh...


{Top- (old) Forever 21, Shorts- Asos, Shoes- Zara, Bracelet & Rings- (old) Michael Kors}

I searched far and wide for the perfect pair of leather shorts.  A few years back I saw them at H&M in NYC, but they didn't have my size.  I literally stalked all of Manhattan and went to 6 different stores while I was out there to try to find them - what can I say?  I am nothing if not persistent when it comes to the perfect pair!  The silhouette is simple - elastic waist, side pockets and medium length - did I mention they are buttery soft?  While these were more than H&M charged, after several years of searching with no success, I think they'll be worth it!  I made them feel a bit more feminine with a minty green blouse and silver flats.

No comments:

Post a Comment