Monday, November 18, 2013

Music Mondays - #20 - St Germain

{Available here}

I'm starting to line up my favorite holiday movies now that the days are getting shorter and every night seems to be perfect for a fire and popcorn.  Technically Serendipity isn't classified as a "holiday" movie, but come on- John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale in Bloomingdales with the black cashmere gloves?  Doesn't get any better than that!  This week's music pick is in the movie, but not on the official soundtrack.  I'll never forget how I discovered the song was by St Germain- I was in college (this was before apps existed like Soundhound where you could just press a button and find out what was playing)- I was enjoying a beer at a bar when this song came on.  I ran to the bar and had the bartender look what cd was in rotation.  Here's "Rose Rouge" by St Germain...enjoy!  And even though I consider it a huge miss that it wasn't on the Serendipity soundtrack, that's pretty good too, so if you don't already have it, you may want to pick that up as well!


{Available here}

No comments:

Post a Comment