Wednesday, November 27, 2013

J. Crew, I Love You... - #21 - Collection Suede & Shearling Satchel


So...this happened...  :)  I would normally provide an available here link, but this gorgeous suede & shearling satchel is currently sold out.  J. Crew debuted their December Style Guide on Pinterest before items were even available.  True die hard that I am, I actually called and placed a pre-order.  Unfortunately, my order got lost in the shuffle and never was actually submitted.  When I called several days later to check on it, they made it up to me by honoring the 40% off offer they had running (even though it wouldn't have been part of that promotion).  Meanwhile the bag has since sold out.  So not only did I get my hands on a collection bag - but I got it at 40% off!  Just another reason why J. Crew, I Love You...

1 comment: