Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thrifty Thursdays - #14 - Chic-ify Your Sneaks!

{Images via}

Sometimes you just need a little inspiration to take something you already own and think of it in a new way!  Old school sneaks are back in a big way!  I've been a fan of Saucony Jazz for a long time (latest flavor here).  I love how these ladies chic-ified their sneaks by pairing them with slim tailored outfits.  I think the extra punch is when you have a neutral outfit and you let the colored sneaks do the talking!  Here are some from my collection that I'm excited to breathe new life into.  :)


If you don't have any old school sneaks or are looking for a fresh pair, here some some Saucony's in fabulous flavors that are out on the market now...

{Available here}

{Available here}

{Available here}

{Available here}

{Available here}

No comments:

Post a Comment