Thursday, October 3, 2013

Splurge {vs} Save - #13 - Volumizing Powders

{Left- Bumble & bumble, Right- got2b}

The next best thing since dry shampoo...volumizing powder!  I have been using the got2b version for a while now and at under $4 - it's great!  Always a sucker for a new product, I had to try Bumble's newest addition - pret-a-powder.  At $26 it seems like a splurge, but at closer glance it works out to be about the same.  You see- Bb's powder comes in a 2.5oz bottle while got2b is only .35oz - with over 7x the amount of product you come out pretty darn close!  So let's talk performance - in my opinion, got2b is more volumizing.  That being said- some may find it to be too gritty.  Bumble wins hands down for fragrance.  Salon quality often wins in that department and in this case it does again!  Overall- both are great products and really close in price once you run the numbers.  Even though I'm enjoying Bumble's version, I personally like the grittier texture of got2b and think in the long run it will win out for me.  Have you tried either of these products?...

No comments:

Post a Comment