Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thrifty Thursdays - #23 - At Home Ombre...

 
{Available here}

That week or two before your scheduled hair appointment can be brutal!  You start to get antsy- and in my case- start to surf the net for hair inspiration.  Ombre hair color has been around for a while now, but I never bit the bullet to try it out.  My hair is always a straight dark brown, and I was pretty sure any at home kits wouldn't be able to lift the color.  Enter this week's Thrifty Thursday find - Feria's Wild Ombre at home kit.  Retailing for $12.99, this was a fun and easy trend to try.  All of the ladies in my life joke that we are all tortured hairdressers inside, so with the help of my pal Maggie- we played beauty shop in my bathroom last week.  20 minutes later- my ends have a lighter hue and my boredom is now pacified...until my next hair appointment of course!  Two thumbs up for this one!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment