Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thrifty Thursdays - #31 - Sally Hansen Big Shiny Top Coat

{Available here}

While the idea of a gel manicure is great, I personally don't want my manicure to last more than a week.  I get bored of my color, and prefer my nails super short, so I always want to be able to clip them back down each week.  The shine and anti-chip factor though - incredible!  That's why I was excited to hear about Sally Hansen's newest product - "Big Shiny Top Coat".  The quick-drying top coat is fortified with an Acrylic Polymer Complex that resists chipping and gives your manicure a long lasting, high gloss finish.  The specifically designed formula applies evenly and preserves the look and texture of nail color and nail art.  At $5.49 - it comes in way cheaper than a professional manicure - yet delivers the results you love!  

No comments:

Post a Comment